Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager will develop content strategies, and manage the creation of content and its exploitation by Renishaw’s sales and marketing network. They will work with the full range of channels and throughout the sales and marketing funnel. They will manage the corporate content marketing team, and work collaboratively with marketing colleagues throughout the Renishaw Group, and with third party providers.
They will develop content in support of global and localised marketing campaigns. They will focus on the unique insight and benefits Renishaw can provide to a broad range of manufacturing sectors to grow awareness, engagement and sales effectiveness.
Create | Share | Measure
Manage a team (currently 4 people) and the production of content which answers the requirements of our end-user marketing objectives throughout the marketing funnel and across all channels.
Reporting to the Head of Group Marketing Services, the Content Marketing Manager will develop content structures and editorial plans for maximum impact and effectiveness. You will develop content which is:
- Original and relevant
- Accurate and informed
- Value-led and engaging (speaks the language of our target customers)
- Authoritative and credible
- High quality
Ensure Renishaw derives maximum value from its content marketing throughout the Group.
You will manage collaboration and the development of best practice to ensure the production of effective content. You will also engage with sales and marketing teams globally to identify requirements and drive the development and usage of Renishaw’s content marketing.
Develop and maintain a culture of feedback, measurement and analysis for continuous improvement.
You will monitor the performance of content through usage, engagement and impact metrics. You will provide feedback to Renishaw’s marketers in order to improve sales and marketing performance, including your own performance and that of your immediate team.
- Experience developing multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns and measuring impact
- Advanced writing skills, evidenced by an appropriate qualification or experience
- Very high standards of grammar and spelling
- Degree in marketing, science, engineering or relevant experience
- Experience managing a team and the successful delivery of projects
- International marketing experience
- Experience in the manufacturing, engineering, scientific or metrology sectors
- Minimum 3 years line management or account management (B2B marketing agency) experience
- An understanding of, or experience with, Google Analytics
- Creativity and design skills
- Experience of Adobe CC applications
- Experience of working with marketing automation systems
- Driving licence
- Ability to travel internationally (likely 2 to 3 trips per year)