Position: Full Time
- Execute and collaborate on the digital strategy set by our strategist and brand teams
- Craft briefs with clients or internal stakeholders and build positive working relationships with them
- Work with media, SEO, creative agencies, and brand managers to ensure projects specs are correct
- Plan project schedules with all members of product team
- Keep all parties updated on the delivery of digital campaigns
- Highlight risks and issues early in the project life-cycle and develop creative mitigation strategies
- Manage the finances of projects and ensure project administration and billing is kept up-to-date
- Excellent organizational skills: Be highly organized to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard while keeping all parties updated and ensuring project administration and billing is completed
- Facilitate conversations between creative teams, development teams, and clients
- Have the ability to translate very technical terminology to non-digital stakeholders
- Provide cost estimates and quotes
- Identify and appoint the correct resources and brief them appropriately
- Outsource work to third parties, as appropriate
- Be comfortable managing a range of different projects with multiple design and development teams and stakeholders
- Be innovative in the production space
- Leverage project management software to track project details
Skills & Qualifications
Qualifications / Work Experience / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 5+ years agency project management or relevant experience in digital
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic. We work for a Fortune 500 company with some of the world’s favorite brands, and we plan on making the best of every opportunity we have.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, Online Media Ad Units, Social Media Best Practices and the process of video creation
- A commitment to quality, doing things the right way through the right channels
About General Mills:
We are a company inspired by purpose: we serve the world by making food people love. Every day we make this love real through our brands, our culture and the way we treat the world.
Our brands—like Yoplait, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Häagen-Dazs and Nature Valley, to name a few—are adored in more than 100
countries on six continents. Our global team of 42,000 brings passion and creativity to work with them every day. And our devotion to community and planet drives the way we give back and do business.
When inspiring purpose meets solid strategy, big things happen. We’re ranked one of the top 20 companies in U.S., with sales of $18.0 billion in 2017. That’s a lot of love.