Marketing Specialist required for an integrated architecture, design, planning & consulting firm
Marketing Specialist required for a global architecture and design firm. This is a senior position on the marketing team and brings with it a level of insight and strategy for project pursuits and marketing campaigns; working with various stakeholders to develop the practice approach to specific clients, communications, and new business opportunities. The position requires an excellent communicator, problem solver and action-oriented team player. The ideal candidate will be passionate about client relationship building & development, and ideally a strong understanding of Workplace, Lifestyle &/or Community sectors.
- Partnering with global and regional Practice Area Leaders to understand each practice’s specific goals for reputation building and business development, and support to set strategy on business development pursuits and market positioning that will help to achieve the goals and strengthen brand reputation.
- Working with principals, senior staff, and other marketing team members to design, write and produce all proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards.
- Target clients and incoming leads, following-up, and tracking opportunity status.
- Leading the development of marketing deliverables, trends, market research, budgets, proposals, presentations, brochures, email blasts, blog posts, and other marketing collateral.
- Managing other responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience producing proposals (Public, Private Tenders & OJEU’s), presentations, and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards
- Proven experience in marketing strategy and campaign implementation; experience in workplace,lifestyle and/or Community strategy preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business, Architecture, Interior Design or Graphic Design is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including creating effective presentations and marketing collateral
- Ability to provide strategic thinking and recognise competitive advantage opportunities, leveraging these into marketing pitches
- Self-motivator with strong organisational and inter-personal skills, and a great collaborator
- Ability to mentor junior team members & manage senior members of staff on deliverable
- Experience working directly with senior staff on business-critical projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with diverse project teams and in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong graphic communication and design skills
- Proficient in Adobe CC, especially InDesign