Marketing manager needed for socially-conscious London practice
A London-centric socially conscious engineering practice in the heart of Clerkenwell seek an innovative and highly-driven marketing manager to head up their team. You will be working alongside three directors, a junior marketing assistant and external PR consultants to develop the marketing strategy, raise the company profile and help win new and exciting projects. They pride themselves on a dynamic, stimulating and enjoyable work environment that delivers real value to their clients.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy alongside their PR company and directors.
- Build a detailed understanding of the company's ethos, style and industry.
- Research potential clients and architects prior to approach.
- Responsible for the brand and visual appearance of the practice.
- Create and organise marketing materials (brochures, presentations etc).
- Update company material such as practice profile, CVs etc.
- Structure internal database of company images and marketing material.
- Write website and social media content.
- Undertake weekly news feed.
- Coordinate and organise updates and improvements.
- Work alongside PR company in liaison with press to maximize the potential for publication.
- Manage arrangements for conferences. MIPIM, BCO etc.
- Organise internal and external events (parties, dinners, talks etc).
- Prepare awards submission material.
- Prepare large bid documents and PQQ submissions.
- Liaise with and order images from photographers - requesting permissions from sources.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working in a marketing role within construction.
- Excellent industry knowledge.
- Solid network within architecture & engineering.
- A great listener.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Passion for the built environment, ability to interpret the voice of the company and keep in-line with their identity.
- Create new opportunities through a soft approach.
Excellent company culture with an annual all-staff trip abroad. A cyclist & yoga haven in a thriving location, come and be a part of their future.