Trade Marketing Manager
This small business is fast-growing and has already established a strong reputation within the UK. They are looking for a creative trade marketer who can help bring their brands to life in store.
Based in London, the company has a strong presence within Foodservice and is growing within Grocery channels too. It’s a fun and creative culture where everyone's ideas matter and there is plenty of opportunity to run with your own projects. Office hours are 9 to 5pm and they are proud of their collaborative, team working environment.
The role is responsible for trade and shopper marketing activities for both the Foodservice and Grocery channels. There is huge scope to bring your creative eye to the role and develop a compelling range of POS, customer and consumer marketing materials to drive brand awareness. Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for your own budgets and delivering flawless execution of trade marketing plans.
- Self-starter with confident communication skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Real doer – get things done. Take initiative and see project all the way through
- Take initiative and see project all the way through
- Creative skills with a good understanding of brief writing, creative development, agency and supplier management
- Appreciate good coffee!
- Client or agency (FMCG) background
Lots of scope to grow and develop in the role.