Senior Marketing Executive - £25,000 - £30,000
Location: West London
About Our Client
Our client produces market-leading events, awards and exhibitions for the beauty market. Their objective this year is to expand their market to premium services, they aim to achieve this by helping their network of suppliers become better business people. Every employee’s opinions matter here, they value your input and will reward hard work.
About the Role
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in the beauty industry, you will expand your knowledge and expertise in the field, working with marketing leading businesses and keeping up with current trends in the market. This role involves organising monthly events with their network of businesses, sending out weekly newsletters via email and creating content.
- Adhere and executive the marketing event and campaign calendar
- Write content that meets brand guidelines and keep consistent across traditional and social channels
- Create weekly email campaigns; gathering content, designing layout and sending out to the targeted database
- Design marketing collateral for adverts, promotions, brochures and direct marketing
- Organise events and exhibitions with internal and external stakeholders, managing the end to end process
- Background in beauty or events background, ideally experience running beauty events
- Knowledge of the UK Beauty market
- Fantastic presentation and commutation skills
- A can-do attitude and a collaborative nature
- Excellent attention to detail