Global Digital Content Manager
Global Digital Content Manager – Leader in Health & Wellness Company
South London | FMCG |
£40,000 - £45,000 + bonus, benefits
A fast-growing Consumer Health and Wellness business with ambitions to double its business in the next 5 years is looking for a digital/online expert to get involved at a very exciting time! Number one in three different categories these brands are iconic and have a large global following. Digital reach and online marketing are the two key communications channels that will drive this forward.
Develop the digital content and search strategy and deliver content (global creation and guidelines for local markets) to acquire & convert consumers for their global brands.
· Partner with the Global Digital Marketing Manager to develop global organic search strategic roadmap and content strategy
· Analyse search and consumer trends to inform content planning
· Manage brand website content including development (creation of central assets) and guidelines for local market adaptation
· Lead On site/ technical SEO and website optimisation
· Manage global agencies for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
· Strong digital content marketing and search experience (i.e Google Analytics)
· Technical experience of google analytics, google AdWords and Sitecaore
· Ideally commerce experience with track record in delivering sales increases across owned or 3rd party sites
· Good combination of planning/ vision and executional excellence Analytical and data driven to ensure effective monitoring and refinement of the plan
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion to find out if this is the right role for you!
Apply for Global Digital Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly