What could you be part of?
Here at Styles&Wood Group and Southerns Group we have some of the most talented professionals in the industry working with us. It’s the way that colleagues from across the business pull together to meet challenges head on, that proves our people really are our most valuable asset.
We have been in business for over 35 years, and earlier this year our two groups joined forces to create an end-to-end property services company. We provide a full range of specialist services to the built environment, working alongside some of the UK’s premier brands and leading blue chip organisations.
Where do I fit in?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our marketing team as a Graphic Designer. You will be based in the Sale Office. We would love for you to come along on our journey & join our friendly team.
To succeed in this role:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting the wider Marketing and Internal Communications team by developing high quality creative content in the form of graphic design and video. They will take creative concepts from external agencies and develop materials across multiple channels to bring them to life. At times they will also develop creative concepts themselves, primarily for internal communications and some external campaigns and roll them out across multiple formats, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines at all times. They will manage the workflow and scheduling of requests from the wider Marketing and Internal Communications team.
As a minimum applicants should have:
- Graphic design degree or other relevant qualification
- Significant experience of working in a graphic design role is essential
- Relevant experience in Construction or B2B organisation is desirable
- Strong portfolio of work is essential
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and video editing software (such as After Effects, Premier)
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and influence at all levels
- A positive team player with a vibrant and engaging personality
- Hard working and adaptable, with a can-do attitude
- A creative and innovative approach to working, and the drive to continuously improve
- A strong sense of typography, conceptual thinking and attention to detail
- Able to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Constructively challenges current working methods and suggests ways to improve them.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Strong communicator – able to articulate their creative ideas to less creative people
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
What’s in it for me?
We believe that happy employees produce great work. So that’s why we devised a flexible benefit scheme; LifeStyles, that works around individuals and also a wonderful office environment (we think so anyway, we hope you do too).
Some of the standard benefits include:
- Free healthcare plan that covers everyday medical costs, such as dental & eye check-ups or even a visit to a physio for a sports massage
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year + all bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Flexible working
- Life insurance
- Company social functions
- On & off the job training to develop your skills
Some of the LifeStyles Flexible Benefits are:
- Discounted gym membership
- Travel Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Buy and Sell Holidays
Interested? How to apply
We hope that the above has whetted your appetite and you want to apply – so please email your CV and link to your portfolio to Ryan Lehane via the Apply button.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Ryan Lehane at Better Placed for consideration.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly