Marketing Business Partner
What could you be part of?
Here at Styles&Wood Group and Southerns Group we have some of the most talented professionals in the industry working with us. It’s the way that colleagues from across the business pull together to meet challenges head on, that proves our people really are our most valuable asset.
We have been in business for over 35 years, and earlier this year our two groups joined forces to create an end-to-end property services company. We provide a full range of specialist services to the built environment, working alongside some of the UK’s premier brands and leading blue chip organisations.
Where do I fit in?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our marketing team as a Marketing Business Partner. You will be based in the Sale Office or at regional offices in the North West. We would love for you to come along on our journey & join our friendly team.
To succeed in this role:
The Marketing Business Partner is responsible for leading the marketing strategy for their respective business units and relevant brands; as well as the delivery of marketing activities to generate leads and drive the brand impression. They also have responsibility for identifying and supporting cross-sale opportunities. They work in close conjunction with senior business unit leaders to ensure the overall marketing approach supports business priorities.
As a minimum applicants should have:
- Marketing degree or other relevant qualification
- Previous experience of working in a marketing role essential
- Relevant experience in B2B marketing is desirable
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and influence at all levels
- A positive team player with a vibrant and engaging personality
- Hard working and adaptable, with a can-do attitude
- A creative and innovative approach to working, and the drive to continuously improve
- Constructively challenges current working methods and suggests ways to improve them.
- Strong planning and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and listening.
What’s in it for me?
We believe that happy employees produce great work. So that’s why we devised a flexible benefit scheme; LifeStyles, that works around individuals and also a wonderful office environment (we think so anyway, we hope you do too).
Some of the standard benefits include:
- Free healthcare plan that covers everyday medical costs, such as dental & eye check-ups or even a visit to a physio for a sports massage
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year + all bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Flexible working
- Life insurance
- Company social functions
- On & off the job training to develop your skills
Some of the LifeStyles Flexible Benefits are:
- Discounted gym membership
- Travel Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Buy and Sell Holidays
Interested? How to apply
We hope that the above has whetted your appetite and you want to apply – so please email your CV to Sarah Johnson via the Apply button.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Sarah Johnson at Better Placed for consideration.
Apply for Marketing Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly