Client-facing Creative Copywriter – £25K – Leigh on Sea, Essex
Are you a Creative Content Writer looking to take the next step in your career? Do you enjoy working on a range of projects, taking on solo tasks or collaborative team projects and working in a fast-paced environment?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a diverse, creative and enthusiastic Agency based in Leigh on Sea, Essex. You will need to be pro-active, great at multi-tasking, organised and able to produce creative content to support our clients’ online campaigns. You will be responsible for supporting the head of marketing and the creative director.
- Create engaging, creative content for clients across a wide range of sectors
- Collaborating with internal teams to enhance campaigns and deliver more optimised performance results
- Creative copy writing and optimisation for social media, blogs and emails
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Generate monthly corporate reporting
- Support Swan’s digital marketing reach including: SEO, PPC and advertising
- Support the head of marketing with multi-channel campaigns
Swan Creative are a fully integrated agency based in sunny Leigh on Sea. The company specialise in design, branding, web, digital marketing, signage and print for local, national and international businesses.
Swan’s team of creative thinkers will ensure your market positioning is exactly where it needs to be.
They are passionate about delivering outstanding service to our clients, enabling their business to grow through our unique blend of in house skills and attention to detail and are looking for a like-minded individual to join the team!
- Quarterly staff awards
- Regular social events
- 20 days annual leave + Birthday day off
- Bonus scheme
- Training opportunities
Key skills and qualities of a Creative Copywriter:
- 1 to 2 years marketing experience
- A team player with enthusiasm and a desire to learn new skills and be part of an expanding team
- The ability to work independently on specific client projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the importance of brand compliance and consistency as well as attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate to a diverse range of people effectively and clearly via various communication platforms
- Awareness of paid, social and digital marketing
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Creative Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly