Creative Content Manager
£40,000 plus benefits
If you produce your own photography and videos and work them into exciting and compelling brand content, we'd love to hear from you.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a creative content producer to develop new strategies to build brand recognition for a much loved high street brand. Working alongside the brand and communications team, you will lead and manage the development of exciting and motivating content that tells the brand story and engages consumers across all digital and social channels (FB, Instagram, Pinterest, Website, Blog), and offline channels where appropriate. You’ll be responsible for leading our in-house photography, film and editing, supported by a content co-ordinator.
• Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Lightroom
• Expert in all aspects of photography and film making, communications planning and execution
• Experience in social media management and delivery, including paid strategy and channel optimisation
• CMS management - Wordpress
• A track record in generating quality, impactful multi-media content
• Strong creative writing skills
• Outstanding presentation skills
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role. Email: email@example.com
Apply for Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly