Marketing Intelligence Contractor
About Our Client
Who would not like to work with chocolate?! Who would not like to work with one of the worlds best loved FMCG empires? If you have a shopper marketing and insights background, I could have the dream contract role for you!
About the Role
This role is a contract role to support the Senior Marketing Intelligence Manager and sit within an incredibly supportive and collaborative team. The contract will last at least four to six months due to the volume of work required. This role is based in Berkshire with lots of parking and open to working from home two or three days per week and flexible hours.
- To help the Marketing Intelligence team with an increased workload
- To help the business understand period end performance, generating insights to help understand the performance of their strategy
- Leading and delivering ad hoc research both brand and shopper research
- Collaborate with agencies to deliver quality insight and then work with the wider CMI team to turn insight into action
- You will have a breadth of insight experience
- You will have strong business acumen experience
- A strong understanding of RMS and CPS Nielsen data is essential
- You will have previous experience of setting up ad hoc research
- Previous shopper research experience
The right candidate for this role will be a true self-starter with a desire to deliver results