Twinings the leading premium tea business are looking for an Innovation Manager If you’re looking for a career full of potential, fun & where you make a positive difference to a hugely successful business, read on…
· We’re ambitious. You’ll need to be too.
· We do hot-desking. Not hierarchies.
· Flexible working. It’s about results, not office hours.
· No dress code. Hurray.
· We nurture talent and give everyone the chance to be brilliant.
· You’re a brave go-getter, but a nice one.
· People go the extra mile for you.
· You’re collaborative, you like getting stuck in & you’re a great communicator.
· You’re, ok with ambiguity & relish setbacks, ‘we can if’ sums you up.
· You want a career, not just a job, in a vibrant environment.
This role is critical to the delivery of significant innovation projects in 2-5 yr horizon. Innovation will play an important part in achieving the long term ambition and it will transform the brand & tea category as we know it today. This will mean doing things differently, from a more agile approach to not necessarily bags in a box, so we’re looking for someone who can find new ways & inspire others too.
Leading from the front, you’ll build a tight knit, high trust team, inspiring belief & ambition internally & externally. The path won’t be smooth, so we’re looking for someone who is ok with a few bumps along the way & great at helping others over those bumps too. They’ll also be comfortable with ambiguity and setbacks and pragmatically getting stuck into action.
Skill wise, your focus is always on creating something consumers crave, you’re driven by insight. You’ll be able to show how you’ve converted insight into a tangible reality, with significant results. Ideally, you’ll have experience of bringing innovation to market is a fast paced environment, and meticulous project management & planning is a must.
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, please send your CV with a punchy cover note to Nikki Bott