Data Operations Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Data Operations Manager with SQL to join this lovely London marketing agency based in Central London
Data Operations Manager, Central London, £35K to £40K + benefits
If you have been working in marketing and have strong data skills including SQL this could be the opportunity you have been looking for -
Data Operations Manager – The role
- Working in the data team at this lively marketing agency as Data Operations Manager you will be highly data literate and be able to import, export, cleanse, de-dupe and transform data in SQL databases.
- You will be interpreting data briefs and writing data selections
- You will also use your Excel skills - linking SQL queries to spreadsheets, creating charts and graphs, using pivot tables and various formula such as vlookups.
- You will create reporting dashboards and analysis from data sets
- Occasional Google Analytics and Social Media reporting
Data Operations Manager– Skills and experience
- Solid direct / database marketing knowledge (gained in a client side role, at agency, data supplier or data bureau)
- Experience importing, cleansing, de duping and exporting data
- Experience running counts and selections
- Strong SQL (essential)
- Design and implementation Excel reports using external datasets, and an understanding of vlookups, pivot tables etc.
- Experience in interpreting data briefs
- A good communicator – able to liaise with internal teams and clients
- You are lively, energetic and proactive with a passion for data
This is a lovely agency based in Central London is offering a salary of between £35K and £40K plus benefits.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Data Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly