Lead Data Scientist
Lead Data Scientist – London £75K to £85K
Leading London marketing agency is looking for a Lead Data Scientist who will help them drive their data science capability forward and work with a range of high profile accounts
This is a hands on technical role so you will need advanced understanding of machine learning solutions and deep learning techniques.
You will also be a strong communicator who is passionate about data, has an inquisitive mind and would be excited about the opportunity to drive new ideas forward in an agency environment.
Lead Data Scientist - the role
- Lead the Data Science team (2 direct reports at present, but growing)
- Manage and deliver client data science projects
- Be the subject matter expert across all things data science
- Continue to develop data science tools across the agency
Lead Data Scientist - experience
- Strong applied machine learning experience - productionising algorithms from conception to delivery
- A desire to develop data science within a leading digital agency
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead
- Strong experience in traditional machine learning techniques such as recommendation algorithms, clustering, supervised prediction and forecasting
- Experience with deep learning and frameworks
- Object recognition, identification, detection, segmentation
- Language models (probabilistic/generative)
- Production level Python
- Desirable - Spark, Hadoop, Apache, Pig, Mongo, Cassandra
- Using cloud services to scale and productionise solutions
The salary is between £75K to £85K plus good benefits. Based London.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Lead Data Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly