Do you love all things luxury?
If you have experience working with sparkling wine or premium spirits and have existing relationships with key influencers and premium on-trade accounts we want to hear from you!
In this role you will be considered a leading expert in the brand and category of sparkling wines.
Working closely with marketing, events PR and sales, your objectives are to build brand awareness with key influencers and ultimately drive sales.
You will be comfortable rolling your sleeves up and working closely with the founder of the business, taking feedback well and constantly providing ideas and solutions.
You will have experience of working on wine / premium spirits and have a good understanding of the on-trade, and how to influence and develop relationships with key stakeholders such as bar tenders, sommeliers and chefs to drive loyalty and sales.
You will reflect the brand in your ways of working and communicating with colleagues and suppliers. You will be confident working without structure and constant ambiguity.
You will have
- Experience in UK /or international wine trade and drinks trade
- Experience supporting the launch of new brands in the on-trade
- Passionate about wines
- WSET qualified
- Excellent relationship building
- Excellent presentation skills
About the client
- A luxury wine business that is British through and through.
- A really warm and lovely place to work with colleagues who are all real brand ambassadors.
- Based in beautiful offices in central London - this client is well-known and well loved