Senior Marketing Executive (two positions)
1 day left
- Full Time
We have job vacancies for two Senior Marketing Executives to join the NOCN team and support the organisation’s continuing expansion into target sectors, including:
- Business & Admin
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Financial Services
- Health & Social Care
*One vacancy is focussed on Construction, direct experience in this sector is therefore essential for this vacancy. The other vacancy is more general accross a number of sectors.
The positions require marketing professionals (in-house or agency experience) with a broad range of creative and technical skills, including:
- Campaign Management
- Strategy Development
- Content Marketing
- Website Admin
- Digital And Social Media
- Supplier Management
- PR, Comms and Events
You will be used to working under your own steam to develop strategies and lead campaigns, also as part of a team to meet corporate objectives. Commercial B2B experience in one or more of NOCN’s target sectors is essential for these roles, to bring new ideas and ways of working which will ensure innovative solutions and effective campaigns.
It is a great time to get involved with NOCN, which is rapidly expanding through acquisition and business development.
Here you could really make your mark and contribute to something which matters – the organisation has an ethical as well as a commercial focus so you can make a positive difference to people’s lives in the UK and internationally.
- Manage and develop digital and online communications - website, social media and e-marketing
- Develop range of digital and printed product and sales collateral
- Create engaging content - blogs, articles, advertising, sponsorship
- Develop and deliver strategies for internal and external communications
- Develop marketing plans in conjunction with senior managers for key sectors and products
- Create and manage a range of marketing campaigns and projects
- Organise, attend, present and manage events, from small seminars to large national conferences
- Undertake customer surveys and competitor and market analysis
Email your CV and covering letter explaining in detail with examples why you are the best person for this job, to:
James Harkness, NOCN Marketing Manager
Deadline: 18 July
For an informal chat about the role please call 0114 227 0524
No recruitment agencies.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive (two positions)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly