Marketing & Brand Excellence Consultants
Brand Excellence Consultants - FMCG
£55K-£75K + benefits + bonus
Using your strong FMCG or consumer brand strategy skills to ‘unleash marketing potential’ is the challenge of these exciting roles with a global player in the brand & marketing consultancy arena. Working closely with client marketing teams in different industry sectors, you’ll be part of a high-powered consultancy team, using your skills and knowledge to understand the client’s business issues and challenges, and then map out and develop bespoke programmes to build best-practice marketing capability that addresses their specific needs and objectives. Key responsibilities include:
- Hands-on development of marketing excellence programmes for clients to transform their marketing capabilities
- Defining and tailoring client’s marketing processes and tools in line with their specific approaches to marketing
- Designing and developing inspiring learning experiences that will build client marketing skills and their approach and behaviour at work
- Creating inspiring learning content across a variety of learning channels, employing the latest thinking in workplace learning techniques
- Developing content for compelling proposals, opinion pieces and project deliverables that will excite and interest senior client executives
- Close involvement/responsibility for business development initiatives
Skills & Experience Summary
These are roles for strong analytic thinkers who are passionate about marketing and understand the skills, disciplines and factors that drive real growth; people who can think strategically and develop pragmatic, actionable solutions. You will have gained robust experience in brand, marketing or capability consulting or in a client-side marketing role where you have led brand growth initiatives and activity right across the marketing mix. Ideally you will have some hands-on consulting skills, but if your experience is primarily client-side, a consultative approach with the ability to understand multiple stakeholder agendas and get up to speed quickly with different industry sectors, would also work. Your written and verbal communication skills will of course be excellent; enjoying working with people at different levels and with different skills and capabilities.
NB: These roles are not about developing brand strategy or innovation solutions. The objective of the work here is to enable clients to develop solutions and drive growth in their own businesses more effectively.
If taking on one of these interesting roles appeals, please send your CV and salary expectations to Adam Tarsh now. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org