Associate Director of Marketing
Associate Director of Marketing
Business Area:Marketing and Communications
Help us transform the way the world does business
London Business School strives to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. To support our position in the marketplace, grow our reputation, and engage with our target audiences, our Marketing and Communications department delivers a strategy of corporate communications, brand, and campaign management.
Raise the profile of our brand
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic commercial business. Play a lead role in the digital marketing transformation needed to support ambitious growth.
As the business partner to Executive Education within Marketing & Communications, you’ll lead a dedicated team to develop and execute an integrated global marketing strategy. You’ll guide the development and positioning of new products for different audiences, and offer input into the development of the wider School marketing plan. You’ll have full ownership of the work that you deliver, and it’ll be up to you to make a measurable impact on revenue targets for our world-leading executive education programmes.
You’ll be based at our beautiful Regent’s Park campus, a location within easy reach of several of London’s biggest railway stations and easily commutable from most of Greater London and much of the South-East. Confident in your ability to communicate and collaborate with people at all levels, you will:
- Build effective relationships with internal and external contacts to get buy-in for your marketing strategy
- Develop an integrated marketing strategy for our Executive Education business that is built on market insight and knowledge
- Drive innovative digital marketing projects across the website, digital learning and marketing automation
- Develop key messages on what we offer our target audiences, with a common and easily-understood narrative
- Lead the Executive Education marketing team, managing a budget of >£1M
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, organisations and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll help to connect our Executive Education programmes with organisations and individuals all over the world.
Who We Are Looking For
- A strategic thinker, experienced in developing B2B and B2C marketing strategy, preferably in a professional services, agency or higher education environment
- A professional marketing qualification (CIM or IDM preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles, theory and practice
- Great people skills and a track record of managing multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding commercial awareness and insight.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London
Salary: Circa £80,000