It’s no understatement to say this dynamic performance marketing agency works with some truly fabulous retailers and they are looking for a technically-savvy, strategically-minded data-focused organic search manager to work on a huge luxury retail brand.
This dynamic performance marketing agency are looking for a technical SEO Manager to join their team. They excel at making brands visible on-line and work with a portfolio of impressive and well-known brands. They also know how to look after their staff, they provide a clear path for personal and career development and motivate their staff to be the best they can. The offer a great work/life balance and a fun and supportive environment. From the minute you work through the door you can feel the collaborative and energetic vibe.
About the role
- Manage day-to-day relationship between the agency and number of retail client
- Lead the delivery of on-site and off-site SEO campaigns to increase performance and drive success based on agreed KPI’s across UK and Europe
- Proactively recommend changes to drive campaign success and ensure these are delivered effectively by your team
- Lead your team in the delivery of complex web migrations and international SEO strategies
- Lead your team in the production of advanced and detailed keyword research to identify the most effective and targeted key phrases for each client’s SEO campaign Lead your team in the production of detailed technical SEO reports, using a variety
- Use a variety of analytical tools to assess competitor activity and profiles, establish client share of voice and spot opportunities for growth
- Carry out objective testing of SEO tools resources and techniques
- Regularly monitor client websites, SERPs and analytics tools and feedback on any significant changes
- 18 months – 2 years’ Technical SEO agency experience
- Broad digital marketing knowledge with an in-depth understanding of search marketing
- Excellent project management and campaign leadership skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients
- Experience with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, aHREFs, Brightedge, Linkdex and Moz
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, Site Catalyst (or other analytics tools), Google and Bing Search Console and SEO performance measurement using these tools
- Detailed understanding of technical SEO best practice including HTML meta tags, URL structure, schema.org markup for desktop and mobile search
This great SEO Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
We recruit for digital roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/