SEO Account Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
It’s no understatement to say this agency works with some truly fabulous retailers and you’ll be driving real value for them with your SEO expertise. Managing some truly high profile retail brands, you’ll deliver a range of exciting SEO projects. If you are an SEO skilled Account Manager with strong stakeholder management skills and the proven ability to add value to your clients, we want to hear from you!
This dynamic performance marketing agency are looking for an SEO expert to join their team. They excel at making brands visible on-line and work with a portfolio of impressive and well-known brands. They also know how to look after their staff, they provide a clear path for personal and career development and motivate their staff to be the best they can. The offer a great work/life balance and a fun and supportive environment. From the minute you work through the door you can feel the collaborative and energetic vibe.
About the role
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationship and for the delivery of digital marketing projects for your clients, partnering with them to drive client strategy and account profitability. You will work with a cross- channel team, delegating work effectively to ensure it is always of the highest possible standard and to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
- Manage the relationship between the agency and number of retail clients
- Work with SAM and AD to develop a business growth plan for your clients
- Run monthly business reviews for each of your clients
- Monitor project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to the account director and the client
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with clients, building and maintaining strong working relationships so that they trust and value your opinions
- Three years’ digital marketing agency experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent project management skills, with experience managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Strong client management skills
- Broad digital marketing knowledge with an in-depth understanding of one of the following areas: PPC, SEO, analytics or content marketing strategies
This great SEO Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
We recruit for account handling and digital roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for SEO Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly