London | FMCG | £27-30,000 + benefits
An internationally agile top tier FMCG Market Research Agency with a growing commercial team and an unparalleled roster of clients.The opportunity:
- Turning consumer behaviour into a competitive advantage for clients by highlighting challenges to their businesses and offering actionable recommendations.
- Building rapport with your client, and learning about their business to better partner with them – including working onsite with your client weekly.
- Producing appropriate responses / recommendations to client briefs based on research and analysis of ‘big data’ sets.
- Providing integrated insight with other agencies to deliver the most conclusive presentations with clear and practical conclusions to support the business needs of your client/s.
- Really wanting to analyse and understand the “why” behind our data to tell a simple, compelling story to your client.
What you need:
- Strong data analytical skills with a passion to understand shopper data, with strong commercial acumen.
- Experience of working in a Research, Analysis or Insight focused environment with plenty of experience of drawing insights and recommendations from data.
- Ability to use data systems ideally gained from an agency background or client-side insight environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships, and to challenge them to ascertain underlying business issues.
- Commercial acumen and the confidence to turn opportunities into sales.
- A proven ability in delivering insightful presentations with impact.
- Work independently when required but still be responsive to receiving feedback and direction from their line manager.
- Be flexible, tactful and sensitive to others, and display good social and communication skills.
- Degree educated.
- Right to work in the UK.