Account Executive, £24,000 - £26,000, Central London.
Our client is a young and dynamic business with big ideas and ambition. They know the healthcare market inside and out. Combining strategy, data, marketing and creative skills all in one place - this is an exciting place to be! Working for clients both large and small, from the private and third sectors as well as within the NHS.
THE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- You will support the development of creative solutions by understanding the products and services and client business trends - Write creative, copy and digital briefs and Project manage accounts to ensure delivery is to time, budget and specification.
- Support the delivery of events including liaison with venues, sponsors, delegates and speakers.
- You'll help to develop client strategy in line with the overarching account objectives contributing creativity, innovation and ideas
- Manage knowledge of brand, competitor, market insights and customer information and make this available to the team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- You'll be a quick learner and keen to know more
- You have a passion for the health and social care sector
- You want to work alongside clients, support them to deliver and help them to do amazing work
- You will have Budget management – able to track spend and income
- Events: you will be able to use your initiative and attention to detail to make sure any events, meetings or round tables we run are brilliantly organised, flawless and also fun
If this sounds like the perfect Account Executive role for you, click apply and send me your CV today.