Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager role with team management responsibility.
- Progressive global business.
About Our Client
Clearwater International is an independent corporate finance house focused on excellent client outcomes.
With 200 employees in 15 international offices the business has completed over 1400 transactions, worth more than €66 billion.
All projects are delivered by specialist industry teams, covering 10 sectors: automotive, business services, consumer, energy and utilities, financial services, food and beverage, healthcare, industrials and chemicals, real estate and TMT.
At this time the business is looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager to head up the Headquarters team whilst working in collaboration with other global Marketers.
Reporting directly to Chief Operating Officer, the Senior Marketing Manager will manage and implement the international marketing programme; across both digital and traditional methods.
They will ensure the marketing team is effectively promoting the company and targeting the correct and appropriate audience in their campaigns. They'll keep the international marketing team motivated and encourage creativity and innovation and will have two/three line reports (based in the UK).
Key tasks include:
- Delivery, in partnership with Marketing Managers and Marketing Executive, of the activities identified on the marketing plan
- Brand Management - understanding the business' brand and aligning the marketing activity to ensure consistency of message.
- Communication of marketing initiatives effectively to international internal teams highlighting successes.
- Supporting and project managing (across multiple sectors and countries) to ensure marketing activities are effectively and successfully delivered as scheduled.
- Analysis - a commitment to question, analyse and understand the marketing data. Make recommendations for improvements or changes based on analysis.
- Creating, building and managing relationships with sector and local UK journalist relationships.
- Supporting the COO in on boarding of new international partners
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Senior Marketing Manager will have excellent management and communication skills and a proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver strategies to generate results. In addition they will be experienced in marketing planning, PR, and marketing measurement and reporting and will posess:
- A demonstrable track record of professional marketing experience, of which 3+ years of experience in a professional services environment is desirable
- Experience of selling in to journalists and maintaining media relationships.
- Digital management experience, including social media, channels and campaigns and experience of CMS.
- A strong understanding of event management .
- MS Office proficiency and ideally Adobe Photoshop knowledge
- Degree Qualification, ideally in Marketing / Communications
What's on Offer
£ competitive + company benefits.
Ref Code: MPMI13931033Z
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly