If you are a SAS Analyst looking for a great agency role with good opportunities for progression and the chance to work on a major client read on…
SAS Analyst - Marketing - London, £30K - £45K depending on experience + bens
This is an exciting opportunity working at a great marketing agency on a major account.
If you have good SAS, are excited about data and keen to demonstrate how analytics can help understand customer behaviour and help develop the right marketing strategies then this agency role could be the next step up in your career.
SAS Analyst (Marketing) – the role
- You will work within a great team of analysts on one of this marketing agency's major clients.
- You will be responsible for delivering accurate and insightful reports and conducting marketing analysis using SAS and Excel to drive marketing activity and campaigns.
- You will analyse data to understand how campaigns are performing and what segments of data are responding best to marketing campaigns
- You will create reporting dashboards
SAS Analyst (Marketing) – experience
- Experience in a data and analytics function using SAS (essential) within a marketing environment (such as statistical analysis, predictive modelling and segmentation experience)
- Solid Excel
- Excellent communication skills – able to make data and the complex simple
- Degree educated (2:1 or higher) in a numerate discipline
- It would be great if you have experience using R or data visualisation, dash-boarding software Power BI/Tableau, but this is not essential
This is a great opportunity for an Analyst with SAS to join a leading agency and work on a major account.
The salary is between £30K-£45K plus excellent benefits.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/