Senior Brand Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Brand Manager
- Are you looking for a strategic role where you can make a real impact?
- Are you passionate about all things 'brand'?
About Our Client
Andros UK Limited is a major supplier of ambient fruit-based conserves and chilled yogurts and desserts based in Hammersmith, West London dealing directly with all major retailers within the UK. The business are currently experiencing rapid growth and have doubled the size of the business in the last 4 years. Their brand Bonne Maman has seen significant success in the UK over recent years becoming brand leader of the jam category in 2013 and continues to demonstrate significant share growth year on year across categories.
Andros believes in people above anything else. Its success has come from empowering hands-on, pragmatic individuals within a dynamic, solution-seeking and market-share winning organisation. Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and consumer satisfaction is paramount. The work environment is fast, varied and highly dynamic and allows for individuals to take real ownership in an environment where they can see the impact of their work.
The marketing team are driven, highly ambitious and are extremely passionate about what they do and how they do it.
This role will suit someone who enjoys taking responsibility and ownership in an entrepreneurial environment where they can really make a difference. You will have the chance to support across a wide range of activities, including full mix communications, as well as NPD.
The successful candidate will work as a close support to the Marketing Manager in the planning and delivery of the annual Marketing and Brand strategies for the Bonne Maman brand. Reporting to the Marketing Manager with direct and regular exposure to the Managing Director you will also provide a supporting and coaching role to two Brand Managers and a Marketing Intern
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support Marketing Manager in development of a future vision for Bonne Maman brand in the UK
- Develop and execute the long term strategic brand plan, with a strong focus on the innovation pipeline.
- Own key innovation projects, working with both UK and global teams to source high quality products our consumers will love and ensuring excellent delivery and execution across the trade
- Develop compelling stories for growing the Bonne Maman brand in existing categories
- Develop optimum consumer communication plans to deliver both marketing and business objectives, exploring new and different ways to connect with our target consumer
- Accompany and support the Commercial Manager at customer meetings, bringing to life the world of Bonne Maman for the trade
- Management of the external Marketing Agencies
- Monitor and control the marketing budget for consumer spend
- Provide support and coaching to two Brand Managers and manage a Marketing intern
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A passionate brand advocate with a natural affinity for brands and how they connect with consumers
- Proven success in brand management in a branded FMCG company with proven track record at Brand/Senior Brand Manager level
- Experience of writing and implementing brand plans, senior stakeholder management and NPD development and launch
- A passion for food combined with a natural curiosity for consumers & new products
- Able to work with ambiguity and be flexibly minded and offer innovative solutions
- A self starter, able to work alone and in a team
- Dynamic with ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Analytical, inquisitive and innovative
- Persuasive, determined & makes things happen
- Understanding of the UK multiple grocery channels and their associated trading issues
- Knowledge of panel/continuous data and exposure to a wide range of market research techniques used in building brands & innovation
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to make an impact on a leading brand portfolio.
Ref Code: MPMI13886530Z
Apply for Senior Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly