Ecommerce Shopper Specialist
This global drinks business is on a growth trajectory and looking for an Ecommerce Shopper Specialist to join their team. With a host of household name brands, they are second in the category in which they play and have recently expanded their Ecommerce team to reflect their investment in the channel. As an agile entity they take risks and want to recruit like-minded individuals to join them on their journey and shape the future landscape of Online for the business.
The Ecommerce Shopper Specialist will be an integral part of the Ecommerce Team, which forms part of the wider Sales function. It will play a pivotal role in Ecommerce cross-functionally, working closely with the Digital Marketing Specialist in Marketing and with the Global Ecommerce team.
They will lead the execution of the UK vision, strategy and execution plan for Ecommerce Pureplay and Clicks & Mortar Channel. Working closely with the Ecommerce NAE’s and key Ecommerce customers they will educate and embed Ecommerce best practice in the wider Sales Team.
As well as the Sales and Marketing this role will lead the implementation and delivery of the online category Big Bets and NPD, working with Marketing and Category Strategy to ensure they are “Ready to Sell” for customers.
In order to be successful within this role you will be required to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a relevant Ecommerce role ideally within an FMCG environment
- Experience of working cross-functionally to deliver multiple objectives
- A solid understanding of e-retail principles and fundamentals
- Knowledge of relevant information system tools (e.g. ecommerce analytics / sales reporting)
- Able to work closely with data and break down complexity to deliver clear messaging
The role is office based but there may be a need to travel from time to time.