5 days left
- Full Time
Do you know your Merlots from your Malbecs? This wine retailer is looking for a marketing manager with new product development and direct response expertise to grow the gifts area of the business. It’s a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark, with responsibilities ranging from product selection and packaging though to marketing campaign delivery.
Based in fantastic offices in Berkshire with great transport links, this wine retailer are a fun and progressive company who really know how to look after their staff. They have a real focus on staff development and progression and offer great salaries and benefits. Plus they have a weekly tasting event!
- To lead, support and grow gift sales all year round across both consumer and corporate areas of the business channels through the management of all off and online activities
- Responsible for all aspects of the gift sales and peak gift campaign from creative, product selections, packaging, planning telemarketing campaigns, data management and promotional planning from start to finish
- Pro-actively identify and develop new gifting opportunities, partners and products across corporate and consumer channels
- Effective planning and execution of campaigns, liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure product, contacts and revenue is all achieved on budget
- Managing and developing multiple relationships, to include working with creative, data and supplier agencies
- Responsible for the creative and design brief for all gift contacts across all channels and activities, working with internal and external agencies
- Working closely to manage effective relationships with internal stakeholders across the business – merchandising, warehouse, operations, buying, creative, finance and marketing teams
- Identifying new business opportunities with new and existing customers to include reviewing product range, creative, data, packaging options, contact strategy
- Significant multi-channel direct marketing experience (including telemarketing) in a product based B2C organisation, ideally gained working in the gifting sector
- New product development expertise
- Budgeting and forecasting experience; numerate with an ability to analyse data
- Accuracy and attention to detail critical
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills
- A proven team player
- Results oriented, pro-active and self-motivated work style
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
This great role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Gifts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly