Senior Account Manager
One of London’s leading digital and direct agencies have an exciting opportunity for a senior account manager to work on a leading global FS brand.
This agency is based in amazing offices in Central London with a roof terrace and their own bar! There’s so much on offer to keep their people happy, from events and clubs to monthly employee awards and a range of really desirable benefits, so you’ll be well looked-after. It’s also a perfect home for entrepreneurial spirits, as they provide regular investment opportunities for budding Alan Sugars on their team! This is really not your run-of-the-mill agency - and their client list is super-impressive to boot.
Working closely with the very lovely client team, you’ll be responsible for delivering email, DM and mobile comms. Whilst the BAU is clearly the core focus, you’ll also work to deliver more innovative digital projects and content-led campaigns. There is also the opportunity to work closely with the social and ATL agencies.
- A very experienced AM or recently promoted SM with excellent direct mail and email campaign management strengths
- Solid awareness of core processes for campaign development across web and mobile comms
- There are loads of stakeholders to manage so your interpersonal, relationship and diplomacy skills will be second to none
- A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen’
This great Senior Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Senior Account Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly