Fantastic role for an Account Manager with good CRM and DM skills to work at a top notch Soho agency on a lovely food retail account. Up to £32k
Account Manager, Central London, £32k
A fantastic role for an AM with strong DM and email skills to make a real impact on the loyalty programme, wine offering and app development at this top notch Soho agency!
Account Manager – The agency
Based in the heart of Soho, they pride themselves on their innovative thinking, and down to earth culture.
They are a full service agency, close to 300 people, and have the great pleasure of working with a number of leading fantastic brands, often global clients, but they are committed to never stand still and be complacent, providing a dynamic environment which is creative, fun, energetic and embraces entrepreneurial thinking.
They constantly strive to excite with ideas and deliver against objectives. Alongside a fantastic work location, subsided café, bar and roof terrace which overlooks this exciting city, the Agency is all about its people; they are brimming with passionate, smart people who give a damn about others in the agency, their clients and the work they produce.
They are really working hard to ensure that their people have a really positive experience with great career progression opportunities.
Account Manager – The role
- To deliver CRM, eCRM and DM campaigns for a lovely supermarket retailer
- There’s plenty of DM and email but you’ll also got to work on their wine comms as well as supporting the development of an app
- The account goes above and beyond Direct Marketing – this is a fantastic brand that is looking to challenge conventional thinking.
- You’ll have the opportunity to add real value, have your say and to make the creative the best it can be.
- You’ll also manage budgets, timing plans and client expectations.
- A fantastic opportunity to learn a lot within a bright minded, fun team which is tight knit, super friendly and very supportive.
Account Manager – Skills and experience
- You’ll have agency account handling experience.
- You’ll have CRM / eCRM and Direct Marketing experience.
- You’ll have experience dealing with clients.
- You’re pro-active and always looking to add value to your work.
This great Campaign Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles across account handling and planning, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly