1 day left
- Full Time
Who are we?
Veran is a fast-growing Business Transformation Consultancy that helps large businesses to successfully plan for and implement change and technology. Founded 5 years ago, Veran addresses in gap in the Market and has developed a unique voice and position in the industry. Veran has grown through the creation of award winning strategic social communities which provide the business with a credible standing in the industry, rich insights into our clients needs whilst also successfully generating leads.
You’ll play a crucial role in growing Veran’s business. Working closely with Business Development team, you’ll design, execute and measure our B2B marketing efforts. You will also play a key role in supporting our EVP and reinforcing our unique culture. At Veran you will have real responsibility and be able to manage the Marketing process from start to finish to drive tangible long-term results. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is ready to step up into senior management and make a difference in a growing firm. This role will particularly suit an individual who uhas worked within the consultancy sector.
What will you be responsible for?
· Generating leads and relationships through our networks for the sales team.
· Designing comprehensive outbound campaigns targeted at specific personas and industry verticals
· Supporting our FS HR & Compliance network with Marketing collateral as needed.
· Setting direction and overseeing Marketing Activity for myHRcareers; maintaining the groups independence whilst also linking activity to Veran’s Business Development Objectives
· Working with our Business Development lead to manage our Salesforce CRM System; keeping contacts, campaigns and records up to date & ensure targeted, efficient marketing communications.
· Managing the success of our website and external communications.
· Planning and running high profile events working alongside Business Development to ensure Sales objectives. This includes planning and managing Veran's attendance at conferences and exhibitions
· Create and manage excellent events, to generate leads, and promote awareness
· Deliver high quality marketing & Sales collateral to support Business Development
· Supporting the Directors with our internal marketing activities, including organisation of Employee Development days; monthly collaboration & learning events and internal communications & newsletter.
· Grow our existing networks, keeping abreast of trends & opportunities to raise our profile & following
What skills & experience do you need?
Veran is unique and are looking for the right person to support our growth in this next exciting stage. We hire for potential, not experience, but the following skills and experience would help:
· 3-6 years’ experience in a B2B environment, ideally professional services
· Strong undergraduate degree
· Experience building, growing & maintaining online communities/networks for lead generation
· Managing successful B2B marketing campaigns across multiple channels
· Direct Marketing and Relationship Management
· Indirect Marketing and Content generation and Management
· Public speaking
· Experience creating and managing events
What we are looking for?
· Passion for learning and someone who understands & has an active interest in HR & Technology
· Autonomous self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better
· Comfortable in a high-growth environment, working at a fast pace and adjusting course regularly
· Can-do attitude: you enjoy being hands on and rolling up your sleeves where necessary
· Creative; you’re able to generate marketing ideas & ensure quality of materials
· Analytical: naturally able to assess, critique, and adjust your approach to improve results
· Confident; you can challenge ideas & respectfully get your point across.
· Collaborative: Able to work with other team members to create materials & improve outcomes
· Team Player: You understand your role in supporting our wider team & naturally collaborate
· Flexible: You’re able to deliver results in changing conditions
· Positive: You share our can-do approach & always find positive solutions!