ORIGIN BROADBAND - Marketing Analyst
£25,000 - £35,000
Better Placed are pleased to be partnered with Origin Broadband to recruit a brand new, well rounded marketing analyst to the team.
Established in 2011, Origin Broadband are an award-winning Internet Service Provider with their head office based in South Yorkshire. They are the 6th largest ISP in the U.K. and are experiencing fast and continuous growth, simply through offering good services at lower prices. In fact they recently came 7th at the Northern Tech awards ahead of the likes of Ladbible and Skybet.
With an established marketing team building their capabilities the time has come to add a skilled marketing specialist to the analytics team to understand the performance and impact of the function.
The marketing analyst will be skilled in different reporting systems, proficient in excel and will be able to operate across online and offline channels. This is a pivotal role working closely with the marketing team with plenty of scope to grow a marketing insight & Data analytics team in line with business growth.
As marketing analyst, you will:
- Report on marketing spend & determine ROI across the multi channel marketing strategy.
- Provide insight & data analytics on marketing activity: What works? What doesn't & where to channel spend?
- Work closely with the marketing team and their agencies and partners
- Provide robust campaign analysis and future recommendations
- Provide competitor insight and analysis and determine their impact on Origin Broadband.
- Provide a research and Insight framework to support key business decisions for Origin that enable us to support their strategy.
- Create and manage a customer insight program for non-users, new and existing users that supports our customer proposition.
- Manage a research framework that clearly links our findings to our business goals and objectives.
- Manage ad hoc data analysis and requests
- Support NPD and undertake the relevant desktop research to develop new markets.
- Provide a monthly Leadership Team report on key findings and summary.
The ideal marketing analyst will be degree educated & familiar with marketing reporting systems. You will have experience of being in an analyst position preferably across marketing reporting and analysis and you will relish to the challenge to drive forward your career in a fast-growing business.
You will work well with people, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be resilient
Package is dependent upon experience and my client is based between Doncaster and Rotherham in South Yorkshire.
Please apply with CV or contact Nick Sankarsingh on 0113 2364040 to discuss this position.