Direct Marketing Manager
Direct Marketing Manager - £45-£47k - Teddington, SW London
A newly created Direct Marketing Manager role, working across all 3 of the businesses brands, you will help stimulate consumer demand for financial advice whilst also encouraging financial and legal advisers and employers to use our services.
It’s a challenge that spans B2C and B2B communication and requires analysis, creativity and a commercial, entrepreneurial mindset. You will be using predominantly digital channels with some offline channels as appropriate - make the case for what works best!
Exciting and established, one of the UK's fastest growing start up business which connects consumers with financial and legal advisers they can trust and offers a platform where businesses can connect with subscribers to market their own product to them. They are financially backed by investors whose previous successes include Zoopla, eBay, Lovefilm and Betfair.
- You will have 3 years+ experience in marketing roles with a focus on customer acquisition (i.e. paid search, social advertising, email etc…)
- You will have stand out, cut-through, action-inspiring copy writing skills!
- You will have a genuine interest in all things digital marketing
- You will be analytical, numerate, creative AND entrepreneurial
- You will be keen to find out and prove to others using data which marketing has been most effective
- You will have experience with relevant industry advertising tools (i.e. AdWords Editor, Facebook advertising, Google Analytics, email service providers etc.) and techniques
- You will be creative and love to think of new ideas for campaigns
- You will ideally have some B2C and B2B experience