• Are you looking for your next step?
• A chance to make an impact in a global FMCG beverages business
About Our Client
Ahmad Tea is an award-winning global tea business, headquartered in Chandler's Ford, Hampshire. Sold in 80 countries, they are a well-loved and growing brand with a loyal international fan base. Their global success is built upon their founder's belief that 'everyone deserves a great tasting cup of tea' and their passion for offering only the best quality tea to consumers around the world.
They manufacture over 300 SKUs and are a leader in tea gifts. Family owned, they believe in business for a purpose, and give back through building schools, hospitals, and leading a wide range of charity projects around the world.
You will be responsible for:
• UK brand strategy and execution
• The development of all marketing collateral for UK and selected overseas markets
• Supporting implementation of marketing in selected overseas markets
• Developing the digital strategy and managing social media
• NPD where necessary
• Consumer research and data analysis
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of three years experience in a brand or trade marketing role
• Experience within an FMCG business and working with consumer goods is essential
• A masters or bachelors degree within a related field
• Fluent within digital marketing
What's on Offer
In addition to competitive pay and performance related bonus, they offer private health insurance, a generous pension scheme, ongoing training, on site parking, and of course, lots of delicious free tea!
Ref Code: MPMI13925961Z