Job - SEO + Partnerships Coordinator - Bexhill - £20-£22k - Leisure and Tourism Industry
Your new company
My client is a leading "Staycation" organisation, boasting 29 holiday parks across the South of England. Their parks offer high quality facilities, fantastic accommodation, and top class entertainment - coupled with an idyllic destinations.
Your new role
You will be joining a well established digitally led marketing team as a "Partnerships Coordinator" - main duties will include (but not exhaustive):
* Circulate special offers and deals to existing affiliates and report on their performance, matching commissions to completed bookings.
* Offer advice to help improve KPIs.
* Assess and on-board new affiliates.
* Maintain and report on existing listings on third party websites and look for opportunities to create relationships with new link partners to help improve their online profile.
* Creating new local directory listings to increase brand exposure and help with local SEO.
* Optimising and updating existing listings to ensure details are accurate and that all features of each platform are fully utilised.
* Source, maintain, and negotiate preferential rates and promotions at local attractions within the vicinity of their 29 holiday parks, maximising the value to holiday guests and owners.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have a marketing qualification and at least two years of experience dealing with affiliates, link partners and a good knowledge of local SEO. They will be self-motivated and able to work to targets and deadlines.
What you'll get in return
A salary of between £20k - £22k depending on experience. An excellent office with modern dining facilities and free onsite parking. A host of fantastic benefits after a qualifying period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.