Head of Propositions
Our client, a FTSE 100 consumer business, has recently undergone significant transformation to place the consumer at the heart of the organisation. This has seen considerable investment in people, infrastructure and processes and has set the company up for a period of significant growth.
This transformation combined with the newly embedded agile working practice is enabling the business to fundamentally change its relationship with the consumer and revaluate its existing propositions.
Reporting into the Marketing Director and managing a team this role sits on the senior leadership team and will be responsible for proposition creation across new and existing customers as well as feeding into the wider segment strategy. This role will be instrumental for the future success of the business and will focus on delivering growth and retention as part of an ambitious and exciting 2020 strategy.
This is a high profile and critical role in the organisation enjoying support and scrutiny from the highest level. To be successful in the role you will be:
- Highly customer focused with a real passion to deliver relevant and commercially viable propositions.
- Highly numerate with demonstrable success in translating customer insights to product strategy.
- Have the influencing and commercial skills to mobilise and motivate everyone around you and manage multiple and complex stakeholder groups.
- Used to working with an Executive Board.
- An experienced leader who can create clarity, vision and purpose.
This is an exciting role for an ambitious, customer focused proposition expert who can bring everyone along with them to drive transformational growth.
Apply for Head of Propositions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly