Digital Fundraising Specialist
A great opportunity to plan and mange digital fundraising campaigns for this very high profile and well-loved UK charity. You'll monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of activities as well as use insight gained to shape future digital initiatives.
This very popular charity which delivers an incredible amount to a range of very worthwhile causes every year through some key annual fundraising events. They are now embarking on a strategy for year long programming, and they are looking for a Digital Fundraising Specialist to help spearhead its success!
About the role
- Develop and deliver the digital fundraising strategy to drive income, supporter engagement and participation
- Have strategic oversight of all digital fundraising platforms, including but not limited to online giving pages, emails, fundraising section of the website, fundraising aspects of the shop, fundraising apps
- Work collaboratively with wider team on delivery of the digital fundraising strategy
- Analyse the effectiveness of digital fundraising activities and produce and share insight to inform future strategies
- Significant experience of fundraising from digital channels.
- Proven experience in growing income through digital channels.
- Experience of fundraising strategy development.
- Significant experience of leading and delivering on large scale projects within a big organisation.
- Exceptional networking, negotiating, influencing and persuading skills.
- Think strategically and be able to evaluate decisions in the short, medium and long term.
- Effective Communication skills, written and oral – including strong presentation skills
- Building and sustaining effective working relationships both internally and externally.
This great Digital Marketing role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in marketing roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/