This fast paced drinks company is looking for a well-rounded ABM to join the small team for this this growing brand.
This is a newly created position, bought about by year on year growth of the business and brand- so a great time to join the business!
The role will support the marketing manager on key brand initiatives - with lots of fun and exciting projects on the go. You will be a dab hand at multitasking and prioritising key project.
You will live and breathe the brand and really understand the brands positioning, audience and key comms channels and be able to create engaging and on-brand content and events.
You will excel in:
- Trade marketing and understanding the nuances of the on and off-trade
- Be great at building relationships- internally and externally
- Pulling together engaging tool kits for the sales team and trade/partners
- Coming up with compelling on-trade incentives to drive customer loyalty and consumer trail and preference
- Working with suppliers to developing materials- i.e POS, on-trade promotional material
- Project managing trade promotions, activities and events
- Passion for the the alcohol industry and this brand
- Genuine interest in on-trade and finger on the pulse with other relevant brands and associated events/ trade accounts
- Hands on happy to do broader strategy but also get your hands dirty!
- Self-starter, confident, happy to work in autonomous entrepreneurial environment
- Someone who is great and passionate about writing engaging and on-brand copy and content
- Ideally with drinks (alcohol or mixers) experience