Head of Digital
Our client believes in the power of imagination to beat the “throw away” culture we’re living in. They’re on a mission to help the world get fixing and customising again. It's not about 'making do' though – it's much more than that. It's about taking control and repairing, modifying and evolving the products we own so that they work longer, harder and better for us. Sure, it's economical and sustainable, but most of all, it just makes sense. Over the last 7 years, they have built an inspiring online community and are regularly humbled by the level of user advocacy and enthusiasm shown by their users. Creativity is at the heart of everything they do.
Digital Marketing is central to the growth strategy, and as such this role has a big part to play in the Company’s future. You’ll work closely together with the rest of the Marketing team as well as the Brand/Design team and Ecommerce team to create the right joined up digital strategy and plans, and execute them maximising impact and return on investment. Our client is more ambitious than ever, and have initiated an exciting vision and campaign this year to build brand awareness internationally, particularly in North America. Building on a strong foundation, this new senior role will join up the full marketing funnel. You’ll build traction and momentum over the coming months and years with a visionary and systematic approach to how our digital marketing can drive brand awareness, community, revenues, and ultimately, consumer behaviour change in reducing consumer waste.
- Develop our integrated digital marketing strategy, KPIs and drive execution, including conceptualisation, planning, execution and optimisation
- Fuel growth of digital channels across the spectrum of acquisition activities, including social media follower base, email database and website
- Lead the execution of our content strategy with the creative, editorial and PR teams from briefing across formats (campaigns, video, Gifs,..) down to performance reporting and identification of insights
- Identify and oversee continuous improvement of our website to optimise the user journey and maximise performance
- Reporting: set up all the right KPIs to underpin the strategy, develop performance dashboards and collaboration processes to drive team performance
- Manage a growing digital marketing team both internal and agency and advisor relationships
- Manage digital marketing budget and invoicing process
- Lead and coordinate new market trends, new platforms, new formats and technologies, competitors.
- Demonstrated focus on developing/optimising online or cross-platform marketing programs with a rich portfolio of previous successful campaigns, especially bringing new audiences into the brand franchise
- User first - a natural curiosity and commitment to finding and working with real insights
- Expert in SEO, SEM, display marketing, Amazon and online marketplaces marketing, ad networks, community and social media marketing, email marketing
- Proven track record of delivering acquisition and revenues
- Experience developing a brand/ brands with strong organisational skills, idea driven; history of anticipating issues and the skills to be strategic, proactive and assertive
- A strong can-do mindset, fun and collaborative: excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfortable to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
- Love to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in as and when you need to…
If you fit the above criteria and are interested, please contact Alex Eliya at email@example.com today!