Senior CRM Manager
This favourite platform for charity giving is looking for an expert CRM professional to drive forward their CRM capabilities and programmes. This is a great opportunity to really make your mark in moving their CRM strategies to the next level. It’s a lovely place to work in a fab office in a great location. £50-60k.
This is a really lovely company to work for, the people are great, there are all sorts of benefits which make this a great place to be. If you want to work in an environment where you’ll be well looked after, have the opportunity to really give something back and learn from an inspirational and fun manager, this is your chance.
- Work alongside B2B and B2C teams to engage with and grow the community of users
- Ensure best practices are used to deliver an effective and robust CRM content plan and calendar
- Lead the CRM Managers and Execs and oversee the set-up, execution and optimisation of the CRM
- With the Head of CRM, define and deliver our vision for creating an insight-driven User Engagement Strategy that enhances user experiences and increases revenue and LTV
Skills and experience
- Experienced CRM specialist with a track record of developing and delivering impactful and successful Customer Engagement programmes
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills and an ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience of managing a team of exceptional talent as well as creating a culture of innovation and a commitment to achieving results
- Experience of managing/using complex CRM systems
- Passionate about behavioural marketing, user journeys, and multi-channel communication strategies
If you are looking for an exciting new senior CRM role where you can really you’re your mark in a lovely environment, please get in touch now.
This great Senior CRM Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.