Marketing Manager – Competitive – LondonThe Role
Do you have excellent copy-writing skills and an eye for detail? Are you an innovative professional with impeccable leadership and communication skills? Have you got experience in the travel industry? This could be the perfect opportunity for you to join this buzzing team!
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy in line with the company objectives and managing all marketing activity. Are you up for the challenge?Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the formulation of a successful marketing plan in line with the overall business objectives
- Deliver advertising, brand, PR and digital campaigns
- Provide marketing support to global sales team, including budget and invoice management
- Provide line management to the Marketing Coordinator, setting targets and providing support
Established in 1999 in Africa, Sanctuary Retreats has since grown to the most stunning locations in Zambia, Botswana, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and South Africa and, building on their heritage of luxury adventure, they run six river cruise boats in China, Egypt and Myanmar.
The company is part of Abercrombie & Kent, an award-winning, luxury travel company which has been delivering inspiring travel experiences for over 50 years and has over 2200 employees worldwide. They are all about offering boutique travel experiences and hospitality with the added promise of authenticity, based on the philosophy of “Luxury, naturally".The PersonThe key skills and responsibilities of a Marketing Manager:
- At least 3 years’ marketing experience in the travel industry
- Self-motivated and determined to succeed
- Able to continuously improve campaigns and results
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix and implementation
- Savvy in digital marketing, social media and experienced in PR
- Experience in managing external PR and digital agencies