Contract & Bid Manager
Contract & Bid Manager
- Contract & Bid Management
- Industrial Supplies Specialist
About Our Client
Gleave are a leading industrial supplies specialist established for over 185 years that offer a diverse product range to large contract customers nationwide. Supplying tools, consumables, PPE, janitorial products and site equipment, Gleave provide the goods and services to meet customer requirements.
Gleave is renowned for quality & technical expertise; with over 185 years' experience within industry. Their qualified team understand industrial supply requirements and proactively support customers to provide a tailored range of products & services, now looking to add a new Contract & Bid Manager.
Working as an integral part of the Commercial team and reporting to the Commercial Director, the Contract & Bid Manager will be required to deliver long-term profitable growth from existing and prospective customers.
Responsibilities would include:
- Identify underdeveloped existing customers and new business opportunities where sales growth can be quickly delivered
- Build contract management plans to quickly win new business by using your knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop Gleave unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Negotiate with contract customers to maximise profitability and opportunity throughout the life of the contract
- Act as a main point of contact for contract customers and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the life of the contract
- Undertake a feasibility review for all tender opportunities
- Take responsibility for the entire tendering process; managing the Contract & Bid Co-ordinator and working together with the commercial team to create winning bids
- Review all tender & contract documentation, identify issues, risks and implement strategies to protect the business
- Review PQQ and ITT documentation and identify key issues, risks and strategies for a winning bid
- Achieve agreed performance targets, set annually
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level in Business Management or an equivalent qualification with significant Bid Management experience gained in a B2B organisation. You will have an analytic and innovative approach with the ability to work in partnership with both internal and external stakeholders to influence, manage and drive the delivery of results.
What's on Offer
£35,000-£45,000 basic dependent upon experience plus package.
Ref Code: MPMI13922769Z