Digital Marketing Manager
A well-loved favourite British communications channel owner is seeking an expert Digital Marketing Manager to deliver a performance based culture and drive quality leads to their websites. You will design and implement a fully integrated digital marketing acquisition strategy and build a best in class end-to-end prospect journey. £65k + bonus
This is a really lovely company to work for, they really care about their people and you’ll be well looked after – plus digital is a super-fast-growing market with a hugely high profile here and so it’s a really exciting time to join!
- Define, develop and implement a fully integrated digital marketing strategy to drive new business acquisition and retain and nurture prospects though a fully multi-channel digital approach
- Responsibility agency management, content management (CMS), social media, up keep and development of CRM, implementation of briefs, planning and scheduling campaign activity, finance and budget management
- Deliver class performance within paid media advertising, tagging and tracking management, audience personas, etc
- Enhance reporting and measurements capabilities across the business to demonstrate value
- Continually delivering conversion rate optimisation projects across websites and reporting successes
- Supporting the wider marketing team with campaign delivery and meeting KPIs.
Skills and experience
- B2B digital acquisition and retention digital experience
- Excellent breadth of digital expertise including SEO, PPC, social, affiliates, website management, CRM & email
- Innovative thinker always bringing new ideas to the table with a strong analytical and data driven skillset.
- Experience in managing performance of agencies including SLA management
- Keeps abreast of new digital market developments and brings new ideas into the business
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns to tight deadlines
- You possess a digital background in B2B acquisition and retention as well as experience in SEO and PPC.
If you are looking for an exciting new Digital Marketing Manager challenge and want to take your digital career to the next level, then get in touch now.
This great Digital Marketing Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.