This is a fantastic opportunity to join an FMCG company that is going through a huge growth period and looking to expand their team. They are a consumer healthcare company based in Reading, but they are a global organisation. This will be an autonomous role with a lot of scope for ATL and BTL activity. This year they are really pushing to get the word out there and build their consumer base.
Previously, they have been concentrating on the development of their products which help with numerous things such as digestion and sleep. There will be TV ads running in the summer and there is a huge marketing push which means it's a great place to be a BM! They have a great culture and some very high achieving marketers to learn from.
The team is naturally expanding and therefore progression options are great because of the organic expansion that is happening.
- Supporting the Global Director of Marketing
- Managing the implementation and production of retail packaging
- Set-up & manage the delivery of trade shows and external events
- Support the implementation of brand communication and advertising campaigns
- Develop marketing and sales materials for consumer & HCP marketing
- Developing social media calendar and working with agencies to implement this
- Minimum of 18 months in brand management within the consumer sector
- Evidence of successful delivery of marketing projects with commercial success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Some experience of working with agencies
- Numerate and able to interpret data
- Someone who enjoys responsibility and ownership