Brand/Senior Brand Manager
Brand/Senior Brand Manager
Based in St Albans
As one of Britain's largest branded food producers, Premier Foods is committed to delivering the taste the British love, with food that's made in Britain by people who understand British consumers.
We supply a range of retail, wholesale, foodservice and other customers with some of Britain's best loved brands, including Ambrosia desserts, Batchelors convenient meals, Bisto and OXO stocks and gravies, Loyd Grossman and Sharwood’s cooking sauces and Mr. Kipling cakes.
We have an opportunity to work on a fantastic FMCG brand based in our St Albans Head Office for a talented and ambitious Brand/Senior Brand Manager. This is an important role for the business; you will have responsibility for managing & executing the marketing plans across the total brand alongside a cross functional team. Able to demonstrate solid brand marketing experience with strong consumer orientation, balanced with excellent commercial awareness and a “can do” attitude.
A passion for food is desired but not essential. This is an excellent role which will offer you the opportunity to implement your skills and experience on a big and challenging brand whilst also offering strong development opportunities.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementing the in year marketing plan via development and execution of innovation plans and product / packaging improvements.
- Day to day brand, innovation and product management. Ambassador for the brand and key day to day contact of the brand with key stakeholders.
- Management & tracking of the brand consumer marketing spend & raising PO’s
- P&L management including; monthly performance reporting, identifying key drivers of performance, pricing & promotion recommendations.
- Extracting data from various sources such as IRI & Kantar to evaluate external market performance and competitor activity identifying risks and opportunities.
- Management of projects through internal stakeholder approval processes (gate process)
- Development of BTL activity across the sub brands and support development of ATL
- Co-ordinating brand communication materials such as instore POS, website and images for external customers
- Key contact with factories working through the plans and ensure cross functional working
- Management of PR and digital agencies
- At least 3-5 years experience in Marketing
- FMCG experienced Brand or Senior Brand Manager
- Commercially astute
- Strong project management and cross functional working skills
- Fully competent at extracting data from external sources
- Able to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Strong / Confident communication skills
Apply for Brand/Senior Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly