Exciting beauty brand looking for a Marketing Manager to lead their marketing across events, online in store and to clients and spas...
This is a really exciting start up company offering beauty products to clinics and spas throughout London. They've just launched a new online store and are about to open a flagship retail outlet to sell direct to consumers - it's an exciting time to join!
About the job:
- You'll be reporting into the Directors of the business so have lots of autonomy to lead the marketing
- You will manage the B2B and B2C marketing for the products into clinics, spas and to consumers
- You'll be responsible for content both on and offline
- You will manage the new store launches, in store comms, product collateral and emails from design through to delivery
Culture fit/ Background and experience:
- You'll be entrepreneurial
- Able to work in a diverse role
- Have a good digital experience
- Be collaborative
- Have understanding of both B2B and B2C (retail)
If this sounds like your next Marketing Manager role, click apply and send me your CV today!