Are you an experienced SEO professional looking for your next challenge? Are you able to think strategically as well as deliver short term wins? We are looking for an SEO Manager to join a well-known global consumer business in the South who specialise in the home and garden sector and have household name brands.
We need an experienced SEO professional to manage implement and optimise Search Marketing for all areas of the business, utilising paid and earned techniques to find, engage and acquire audiences through relevant channels and platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing day-to-day optimisation of Organic Search activity (keywords, ad copies, budgets) and support on Paid Search
- Briefing, Coordinating and aligning agencies on search activities
- Managing and optimising Google Shopping Activity
- Working with the performance marketing manager and brand managers to identify search marketing opportunities for each segment and execute campaigns to plan
- Creation of search optimised landing pages to support paid and organic activity
- Guiding and supporting marketing managers and agencies in the creation of SEO-optimised off-site campaign assets
- Coordinating the implementation of technical and non-technical recommendations in support of search initiatives, ensuring that search activity is tracked
- Liaising with marketing managers to determine and manage performance targets for key initiatives via search eg , Visits, Cost Per Acquisition and ROI
- Coordinating weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews & reporting
- Monitoring & Analysis of competitive and partner sector activity
In order to succeed you would need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Some experience in SEO (coming from a Consumer or Retail business would be advantageous)
- Proficient in understanding and using core digital tools: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Merchant Centre, Google My Business.
- Good understanding of on-page SEO techniques
- Numerical & Analytical - ability to understand and interpret data from various sources
- Commercially astute
- Ability to work cross functionally within teams and projects