4 days left
- Full Time
This well known beauty brand- with a good presence on the High street is looking for a marketing executive to join the small team based in North London. Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical and cosmetics company with small team in the UK which has a friendly and entrepreneurial feel.
Ideally you will have worked for a beauty brand or within FMCG- so will be experienced working with key retailers in the UK.
Working closely with the global team you will develop and deliver comms. campaigns for new product launches that are tailored specifically for the UK&I Market.
Reporting into the Manager and with direct exposure to the Marketing Manager this is a great opportunity to gain some great experience in the beauty industry whilst getting some good exposure and mentoring from key experienced marketers.
- Preparation of materials for internal sales meetings
- Opening product codes
- Competitor review/ trends analysis
- Collation and dissemination of coverage
- Raising stock orders
- Assistance with events and brand campaigns
- Disseminating data
- Pulling reports for internal teams
- Adding new SKUs’ deleting discontinued
- Monitoring competitor products to market
- Responding to questions / questions in customer inbox in a timely manner with relevant TOV
- You love the beauty and skincare industry and will have knowledge and experience of skincare/ beauty and the current trends
- Good attention to detail, copy writing and content creation
- You can roll up your sleeves and get stuck in - taking ownership for delivery of projects and whatever it takes to get the job done.
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.