4 days left
- Full Time
This lovely central London media planning and buying agency are looking for a super bright and capable Account Executive to join their team. With plenty of support and training provided, it’s a great place to get your media career off the ground if you have experience in the marketing environment and account handling skills and want an AE role where every day really is different. London, to £25k
This media planning and buying agency is perfect for you if you have stacks of personality and want to be part of small, lovely and friendly team. It’s a really fantastic working environment, very supportive and collaborative, with plenty of opportunity to develop your skills. The culture is relaxed and social but equally everyone is completely committed to delivering the absolute best work for their clients.
About the role
- Work closely with the Account Manager in developing media plans and buying campaign
- Build relationships with clients and media owners
- Work closely with creative agencies, critique creative work and develop an understanding of how the creative work fits with the media and its placement
- Deliver daily/weekly/monthly client reports.
- Bursting with energy and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional work to clients
- Real analytical and methodical strengths; good with numbers
- Ready to take on a bit of everything and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- A natural curiosity and keen to learn
- A sound awareness of the marketing and media landscape
- Some account management or media planning/buying experience
This great Account Exec role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in account handling roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly