Are you looking to progress your career within a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing company? Do you have the confidence, energy and commercial nous to be part of the World’s No. 1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products?
If so check the details below and apply now to join Flashbay!
We’re looking for an experienced PPC Manager to join our growing Marketing Team to work closely with our Head of Marketing.
About the Role:
- Creating and testing new and existing Search and Display campaigns which span across multiple countries and languages
- Managing the translation process of our Search and Display campaigns via our in-house translators
- Tracking and Optimising Search and Display campaigns including CTR, CPC, CPL, Quality Score and other metrics
- Conducting keyword research and looking for other growth areas
- Managing our Google Shopping Campaigns
- Managing and optimising bid strategies
- Offering and developing optimisation ideas for our landing pages
- Forecasting and managing budgets
• 3+ years hands-on experience working with Adwords • A second European language is desirable • Experience with Google Shopping Campaigns • Possess a high standard of written and oral English • Be self- motivated to finish projects in a timely manner • Be self-sufficient to manage their own workload whilst also being proactive to suggest campaign ideas • Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills • Experience with platforms such as DoubleClick or Bing useful
About Us: Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. From the smallest schools to the largest multinationals, we offer an attractive range of designs within our Memory, Power and Audio categories, offering unbeatable prices coupled with fast and efficient service. Our product lines include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones and a host of related technology products and accessories which allow our customers the unparalleled ability to promote their brands with confidence on the global stage.
About our Offer: We have a great working environment, modern offices and free fresh fruit and delicious coffee. We recognise the importance of a healthy work/ life balance and that’s why you will rarely see any of the team in the office after 6pm! On top of this we offer a competitive basic salary, benefits package and annual bonus.